The ultimate gold top.. ready for the brassy, shiny gold that makes this guitar shimmer. This has a great paint ready maple cap, beautiful rosewood fret board and cream binding on the neck and body.
Now the pics in the gallery show a wraparound bridge config.. but this does have a TOM and Stop Tail. like the picture below.
Here’s what you get:
- Mahogany body with carved solid maple cap
- Cream Body and Neck Binding
- Double p90 rout
- Quarter-sawn ONE pc mahogany neck
- Trapezoid Inlays
- Neck pocket precisely cut for precision join.
- Pau Ferro fretboard
- 1 11/16” nut width,
- 12″ FB radius
- Jescar Medium Jumbo Fret Wire (.100” x .045”)
- Neck angle is 4.4 deg
- Long tennon, cut for pickup
- Maple headstock veneer
- 13.5 degree headstock angle
- Channels for electronics
This is chambered, routed
this is what it would look like when all done..Perhaps the world’s most beautiful guitar..