’58 Double Cut Jr. | Double p90
In stock (can be backordered)
One of our most popular selling kits but with double hum bucker. For those of you who can’t decide… like me.
We use quarter-sawn substantial mahogany for the neck, not cheap substandard wood. This makes it strong and true and your guitar a treat to tune and play. You will find that our fret work is exceptional, very clean and prepped to near pro.
The body and neck are a matched set, ready to glue with just a dab or so.
This does not come painted, the picture of the painted guitar is just to show you what you can do with a little paint and a great idea.
This guitar kit is based around the late 50’s model.
- Double p90 Pup rout
- 12″radius fretboard
- Pao Ferro ( Bolivian Rosewood ) Fretboard
- 22 Medium-jumbo frets,
- 24.625” scale
- 59 Style Neck
- Jescar 45/100 fret wire, Medium Jumbo,
- Exceptionally clean fret work
- 1 11/16″ nut width,
- 2 1/16″ at 12th fret,
- 1 3/4″ body thickness, with great breaks,
- 3/8″ inch upper body radius
- Bridge hole diameter is 7/16″,
- Bridge spacing is 3.25″,
- Beautiful African mahogany – two pieces,
- 11 degree headstock angle,
- 2.5 degree neck angle,
- All conduits ready for electronics,
- Dual action stainless truss rod,
- 6mm pearloid dot position markers.