I keep getting asked to make this one as a custom guitar, so here it is in stock for you.
This is a Paddle Headstock with the Jr Neck. Guys want this one so that can do two things,, shape their own headstock and shape the neck to their specific width and feel.
The Jr. or Fat neck has a lot of beef to it.
This does not come painted, the picture of the painted guitar is just to show you what you can do with a little paint and a great idea.
This guitar kit is based around the late 50’s model.
- 12″radius fretboard
- Pao Ferro ( Bolivian Rosewood ) Fretboard
- 22 Medium-jumbo frets,
- 24.625” scale
- Jr Style Neck
- JR – baseball cut – 1st Fret .955 / 12th fret 1.125
- Jescar 45/100 fret wire, Medium Jumbo,
- Exceptionally clean fret work
- 1 11/16″ nut width,
- 2 1/16″ at 12th fret,
- 1 3/4″ body thickness, with great breaks,
- 3/8″ inch upper body radius
- Bridge hole diameter is 7/16″,
- Bridge spacing is 3.25″,
- Beautiful African mahogany – two pieces,
- 11 degree headstock angle,
- 2.5 degree neck angle,
- All conduits ready for electronics,
- Dual action stainless truss rod,
- 6mm pearloid dot position markers.