Want a total beauty, this is it…
Chambered, Exceptionally Beautiful PRIVATE STOCK Eastern Flame Maple Carved Top, Trapezoid Inlays, Cream Binding On Neck and Body and Maple Veneer On The Headstock
This seems to be gaining an fair about of popularity, having all of the pieces in place.
You will find the attention to detail, the fit of neck and body, the carved top, the lower bout, the transitions of the head stock, the geometries, all come together to make this the best “guitar bones” available.
The body based around the 59 standard, it has a sweeping carved top, a shaped lower bout, the mahogany body is chambered for less weight but still retains tremendous tonal qualities. You can see the extent of the double curves in the pictures below.
- Mahogany body with carved solid maple cap
- Quarter-sawn ONE pc mahogany neck
- Neck pocket precisely cut for precision join.
- Pao Ferro ( Bolivian Rosewood ) Fretboard
- 1 11/16” nut width,
- 12″ FB radius
- Jescar Medium Jumbo Fret Wire (.100” x .045”)
- 59 Neck Profile- a big more girth
- 1st Fret .877″
- 12th fret .976″
- Neck angle is 4.4 deg
- Long tennon, cut for pickup
- Maple headstock veneer
- 13.5 degree headstock angle
- Channels for electronics
- Bridge and Stop Piece are are drilled for large studs – 11.3 mm or 7/16″ diamete
- Bridge Post to Post Spacing: 2.93 inches/ 74.5mm
- Tailpiece Stud to Stud Spacing: 3.22 inches/ 82mm