59 Carved Top | Our Best Seller – 59 Neck
Want a truly magnificent guitar? Start here…
Chambered LP’esque Carved Maple Top With Trapezoid Inlays, Maple Veneer On The Headstock with our 59 neck.
We started out building guitar body and necks for builders. And then people started hearing about what we were doing. Not just the builders but guitar guys, with day jobs, other things on the go, but a love for guitars. They started buying.
We soon found that we were building most of our guitars for folks that wanted to create not just a guitar but an exceptional guitar. They told us what they wanted to have in a guitar, how they would make it better if they had the chance. Well, now they do. Here’s the best guitars bones out there.
From many discussions, there was a clear winner on which guitar to model around, so we did, but adding our way of doing things. This is not meant to be an exact copy but rather stand out as an exceptional guitar kit on its own
You will find the attention to detail, the fit of neck and body, the carved top, the lower bout, the transitions of the head stock, the geometries, all come together to make this the best “guitar bones” available.
The body based around the 59 standard, it has a sweeping carved top, a shaped lower bout, the mahogany body is chambered for less weight but still retains tremendous tonal qualities. You can see the extent of the double curves in the pictures below.
- Mahogany body with carved solid maple cap
- Quarter-sawn ONE pc mahogany neck
- Trapezoid Inlays
- Neck pocket precisely cut for precision join.
- Pao Ferro ( Bolivian Rosewood ) Fretboard
- 1 11/16” nut width,
- 12″ FB radius
- Jescar Medium Jumbo Fret Wire (.100” x .045”)
- Neck angle is 4.4 deg
- Long tennon, cut for pickup
- Maple headstock veneer
- 13.5 degree headstock angle
- Channels for electronics
- Bridge and Stop Piece are are drilled for large studs – 11.3 mm or 7/16″ diameter
- Bridge Post to Post Spacing: 2.93 inches/ 74.5mm
- Tailpiece Stud to Stud Spacing: 3.22 inches/ 82mm
- 59 Neck – a big more girth – 1st Fret .877 12th fret .976″