Our shape, bit more aggressive, a little push towards the future.
All this with our attention to the best tone woods, our fussing with the geometry and our guys setting it up for an exceptional fit, to make it the most playable guitar
We have incorporated some angles from body to neck resulting in better intonation. As well, a better headstock angle on an entirely playable, great to hold neck. And the frets are finished to our high standards.
As with all of our kits, our body and neck are matched, so the fit is true and tight.
- 22 Medium-jumbo frets,
- 12″radius fretboard,
- 24.625″ scale,
- 59 neck profile,
- Pao Ferro ( Bolivian Rosewood ) Fretboard
- Jescar fret wire Medium Jumbo, ( 6130 )
- Frets dressed,
- 1 11/16″ nut width,
- 2 1/16″ at 12th fret,
- 1 3/8″ body thickness, with very clean cuts on the curves,
- Bridge hole diameter is 7/16″,
- Bridge spacing is 3.25″,
- African mahogany body- two pieces,
- 11 degree headstock angle,
- 2.5 degree neck angle out of body,
- All conduits ready for electronics,
- Dual action truss rod,
- 6mm pearloid position markers.
- 8.8mm Post Holes For 3 On A Plate Kluson – TPKR3