Old School Beauty..
The TonePros AVR2 is the exact replacement for the bridges found on older or vintage instruments originally fitted with ABR-1 style bridges. This locking model has the complete appearance of the vintage part, but has many upgrades including more intonation range and saddles that are “engineered in” solid, preventing “lift” against the retainer wire. Retrofit for most Vintage and reissued USA guitars without modification. Extra tight construction eliminates rattles and improves sustain.
- ABR1 Direct to Body Wood Posts
- Bridge Post to Post Spacing: 74mm
- Saddle Notch: Pre-Notched Saddles
- Saddle Material: Zmac
- Bridge Material: Zmac
- Bridge Post/Thumbwheel Material: Brass
- Radius: 12 inch
- Bridge String Spread: Approx. 10.4mm
- Tailpiece Stud Thread: 8mm x 1.25 Metric
- Tailpiece Stud to Stud Spacing: 3.22 inches/ 82mm
- Tailpiece Material: Zmac
- Stud Material: Brass