Some guys have been asking for a traditional tele style from us and here it is. Done our way!
Matched body makes it excellent for tone maple and the fretboard with finely finished fret work will make this one helluva player.
Alder body with a maple neck.
- Beautifully grained Alder
- Finished to 600 grit, ready for paint
- Impeccable fret work
- Hard Rock Maple Neck
- Maple Fret Board
- 25.5” scale
- .833″ or 21.75mm thickness @ 1st fret
- .954″ or 24.24mm thickness @ 12th fret
- 1 11/16” nut width
- Medium “C” back profile
- 12” fretboard radius
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- Dual-action stainless truss rod
- 6mm position markers