Beautifullly traditional, this is a precisely cut body and neck for you to craft your exceptional guitar. This is based in and around the late 1950′s models.
Tolerances of our cuts on the body pockets and neck heels are exacting, matched neck and body. The neck is quarter-sawn for integrity in strength and stability. Our fret work is to near pro standard. We are really proud of the guitar that this can become. We took a good amount of time playing with the geometry and construction of this guitar kit to make it, well we think anyway, much better. Again, the fretwork will stand out for you.
It is a simple, beautiful guitar.
- 59 Neck.. not too big, not too small, but just right.
- 8mm Post Holes For 3 On A Plate Kluson – TPKR3
- 12″ Radius Fretboard,
- Pao Ferro ( Bolivian Rosewood ) Fretboard,
- 22 Medium-jumbo frets,
- 24.625” scale,
- 50′s style baseball bat neck profile
- Neck thickness – JR – baseball cut – 1st Fret .955 / 12th fret 1.125
- Jescar 45/100 fret wire (Medium Jumbo),
- Exceptionally clean fret work,
- 1 11/16″ nut width,
- 2 1/16″ at 12th fret,
- 1 3/4″ body thickness with great breaks,
- Bridge hole diameter is 7/16″,
- Bridge spacing is 3.25,
- Beautiful African mahogany – two pieces,
- 11 degree headstock angle,
- 2 degree neck angle,
- All conduits ready for electronics,
- 1 3/4” total thickness,
- Dual action stainless truss rod,
- 6mm pearloid position markers