Hi Phil , thank you to have these quality guitars in the market , and Canadian product on top of it . Here is my Double Cutaway Custom 58 ( might call it `Jmont` looking for a decal ) Look good , sound well just little issues with headstock that i received was a bit too much sanded on the side but not a big issue as it`s my first project.
- Tuner are tone pro that i tinted with same colour as body and neck + cover by clear nail varnish
- pick up is a Lollars dog ear
- Bridge is a Tone pro wraparound AVT2 ( might change for a standard vintage will see…)
- Pickguard is totaly custom hand made by me , wood is African wange
- Trus rod cover hand made with ebony , back plate is handmade with Mahogany ( need to revised as i want to made a ebony one)
- Stain that used is colour “ Black Bean “ Fom Livos , Ecological oil /stain ( no smell , no sanding just 3 coats and buffing at the end) just need cheese cloth and glove to get great result, will used again !
- Electronic is 500k CTS pots with a .22 orange cap