Just finished my 59 LP with a smooth neck heel and once again, WOW. Just like my last PGK kit, this thing rocks.
I love the look of the traditional LP but never could get pass the neck heel and thats why I sold everyone that I had. The smooth neck heel on this kit and the body cuts make this Guitar a pleasure to play.
Here is a run down of what I did to your work of art.
– again I installed Grover locking tuners
– my Signature “V” inlay
– ivory tusq nut
– GS Guitar Works 50’s wiring harness with luxe bumblebee capacitors
– Custom Hand-wound V59 paf pickups from Vineham pickups
– tone pros TOM bridge and stoptail
– for colouring I used amber dye on the maple and a mixture of reds on the mahogany body and neck
– clear finish is tru oil wet sanded and buffed
Once again thanks to everyone at PGK