Well, this is a guitar kit that we sold to DR. Sergio in Honduras.. Take a look at what he did with our Bound & Flamed kit
Here’s what he did and used:
Hi Phil!just wanted to thank you guys, I’d just finished my guitar, named MENA after my daughter, and I think it came out pretty good, it’s a beautiful sounding instrument.
It took me a little over a month to finish this project, and I’m very happy with the results.
for those who may be interested, here are the specifications:
1. 59 carved top bound and flamed (precision guitar kit).
2. Amber and lemon yellow dye for the top (Stew Mac).
3. Deep mahogany stain and finish for the back (ace).
4. Black and clear gloss polyurethane (ace).
5. Grover deluxe tuners.
6. Bone nut (Stew Mac).
7. Gotoh bridge an tail piece.
8, Gibson 57’s Classic and Classic plus neck and bridge.
9. Cts pots 500k, switchcraft switches, mojotone vitamin t caps 0.22 mf.
10. Chrome jackplate.
11. Gibson nickel strap buttons.
11. Amber switch tip and knobs.
Again thank you very much!, you will be hearing from me soon!
Oh!, and sorry for the pictures, they are from my Iphone.
and this is the kit he used: